Skip to content
Cajun Crab Quiche
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Cajun Seasoning gives this quiche a delicious flavor kick.
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust, unbaked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Minced Onion
- 2-1/4 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pierce pie crust bottom with a fork several times.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into partially baked pie crust.
- Reduce oven heat to 325ºF.
- Bake pie for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let quiche set for 10 minutes before cutting.