- Heat oil in skillet over high heat.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and crushed red pepper evenly over vegetables.
- Add wine and olives and continue cooking until liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat; stir in ricotta cheese.
- Line inside of each pita pocket with 1 slice of provolone cheese.
- Stuff each with hot vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Any blend of stir fry frozen vegetables may be used or use 2 cups of your favorite blend of fresh vegetables (sugar snap peas, thin sliced carrots, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc.
Add about 5 minutes to the cooking time if using fresh vegetables.