Lemon Pepper Burgers
- Cook Time: 23 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Enjoy this tasty hamburger variation!
- 1 lb lean ground beef OR turkey
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese OR crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Hamburger buns, sliced tomato, lettuce (optional)
- Combine ground beef, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and garlic powder in a medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Press remaining lemon pepper evenly onto both sides of patties.
- Pan-fry, grill or broil patties 10 to 13 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Serve burgers in buns with tomato and lettuce, if desired.