Traditional Turkey Rub
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: Enough for 1 turkey
- An easy rub to make any holiday bird memorable!
- 2 tsp rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- As needed olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 1 Turkey
- Combine rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Generously add fresh ground salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat turkey with oil, if desired.
- Rub all surfaces of the turkey with seasoning.
- Roast according to manufacturer’s directions.