Skip to content
Spicy Oven Fries
Cook Time: 32 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- So simple to prepare! For a change of pace, try grilling the potatoes.
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine oil, chili powder, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt in resealable plastic bag.
- Wash potatoes and cut in to 6 to 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- Add potatoes to seasoned oil and toss to coat.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, in single layer.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.