Italian Pasta Salad
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- You can create many different variations just by changing the kinds of vegetables, cheeses and meats.
This recipe makes a large salad- perfect for your next potluck or family get together.
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 oz julienned salami
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Salad Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup cubed provolone cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Combine pasta, artichokes, onions, bell peppers, salami, provolone and olives in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and seasoning in bowl.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.