Italian Herb Marinade
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 3/4 cup
- A quick 30-minute marinade adds great Italian herb flavors to chicken, pork chops, fish, shrimp OR vegetables.
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup white wine OR lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add 1 pound desired protein or vegetable.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Remove protein from bag and discard remaining marinade.
- Cook as desired.