Skip to content
Hot Brie Pasta Recipe
Cook Time: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Delicious marriage of Brie cheese, basil and tomatoes.
- 10 oz ripe Brie
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tbsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 2 large (about 13 ounces) tomatoes, cubed OR cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 8 oz linguine
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Remove rind from cheese and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine with olive oil, basil, tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- Toss hot pasta with Brie mixture.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve.