- Preheat broiler.
- Brush tuna steaks with oil; sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning.
- Broil tuna steaks for 6 to 8 minutes for medium, or until slightly pink inside.
- Combine brown sugar, hoisin sauce, water and 1 teaspoon steak seasoning in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until sugar is melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Serve hot glaze over tuna steaks.
Salmon or pork chops may be substituted for tuna steaks.
For well done tuna steaks, broil 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.