Skip to content
Grilled Salmon with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Cook Time: 8 Hours, 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Quick meal for a week night.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp chives
- 4 (6 to 8 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp Canadian Steak Seasoning
- Additional (if desired) steak seasoning
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, seasoning and chives in a resealable plastic bag. Add salmon.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill over direct medium heat, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add additional steak seasoning, if desired.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily.