Skip to content
Garlic and Herb Marinara Sauce
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 1 quart
- This is a basic sauce but you can add cooked hamburger, chicken strips or link sausage. Or try sauteed peppers, onions or mushrooms for extra flavor.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until just tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.