Skip to content
Chocolate Chai Tea
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Enjoy this chocolate variation of popular chai tea.
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in sugar and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Add milk, vanilla and spices.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do not boil.
- Strain, if desired.
- Pour into warm mugs.
- Garnish each with whipping cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.