Skip to content
Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Only 10 minutes of prep time and you'll have a tasty jambalaya simmering.
- 1/2 tbsp corn oil
- 12 oz andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cup cooked white rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Add onions, bell pepper and celery; sauté; another 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, seasoning, chicken and cooked rice.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.