Skip to content
Crispy Oven Potatoes Recipe
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- A perfect side dish with steak, chicken or fish.
- 2 lb baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- Wash potatoes and cut into bite size chunks and place in large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, mustard, onion, granulated garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add to potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spray 13 x 9-inchpan with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender and well browned.