Creamy Potatoes and Eggs
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Perfect for brunch or dinner! This can be made ahead, then baked later.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3 cup (12 ounces) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, cut into wedges
- 1/4 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 egg, hard cooked, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine milk, beaten eggs and cream cheese in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix hash browns, onions, garlic salt and hard cooked eggs in greased 2-quart casserole.
- Pour milk mixture over all; stir to combine. Cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with parsley.
- Place egg slices, overlapping, in center of casserole.