Skip to content
Honey Orange Chicken
Cook Time: 2 Hours, 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Subtly citrus marinade is great for grilled chicken but also tasty for pork chops or salmon.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 2 tsp Orange Peel
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add all remaining ingredients; seal bag and mix well.
- Marinate in refrigeratorfor at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade, reserving orange slices if desired.
- Grill over medium direct heat, 16 to 20 minutes, turning once until chicken is cooked through and center is at least 170F.
- Grill orange slices until nicely browned, if desired.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving.