Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 6 cups
- Creamy and delicious.
- 20 oz frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp Butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt Seasoning Blend
- 3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream for garnish (optional)
- Cook broccoli in chicken broth in large saucepan with onion, butter and seasoning salt according to package directions.
- Combine milk and corn starch in blender container. Add broccoli mixture.
- Cover and blend at low speed until smooth. Return to saucepan.
- (Do in batches if blender isn’t large enough.)
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Garnish with sour cream if desired.