Skip to content
Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- The finishing touch for a ham.
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 to 2 lb fully cooked ham
- 10 to 12 Whole Cloves
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, wine, mustard and cinnamon in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Score top of ham 1/2 inch deep in diamond pattern and stud with whole cloves.
- Place ham on rack in shallow baking pan (or directly on baking pan, if no rack is available).
- Bake until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 140ºF (about 1-1/2 hours).
- Brush with cranberry sauce every 15 minutes during baking.
- Heat any remaining sauce to a boil, and serve in a separate bowl or spoon over ham slices.