Skip to content
Thai Beef Kabobs
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Coconut milk is the perfect base for these tasty kabobs.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut in 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- Combine coconut milk, curry powder, thyme, pepper and salt in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add steak to bag; seal and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Alternate steak, bell pepper, and onion on 4 skewers.
- Grill or broil about 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently, or to desired doneness.