Cola Marinated Rib Eye Steaks
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Your favorite cola is part of this flavorful marinade.
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1/3 cup Canadian Steak Seasoning
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut in thick slices
- Combine cola, oil and steak seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add steaks and onion.
- Marinate in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks and onion from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steaks and onions over Direct Medium heat with the lid closed as much as possible.
- Grill 16 to 20 minutes, turning once, until steaks reach desired doneness and onions are tender and charred.
- Remove from grill and let steak rest 5 minutes before serving.