- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- For confirmed chocoholics only! Serve small portions of this rich, cinnamon chocolate cream in demitasse cups or champagne glasses.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- Heat whipping cream until simmering.
- Combine chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract in blender container.
- Pour in hot whipping cream; blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into 4 serving dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon sticks, if desired.