Skip to content
Chocolate Cinnamon Snowballs
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Delicious with a warm cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 cup butter (no substitutions), softened
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon with electric mixer until light.
- Gradually add flour, mixing until just blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 1-inch apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer from baking sheets to wire racks; cool slightly.
- Roll in powdered sugar; cool completely on racks.
- Re-roll in powdered sugar.