Cajun Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Cook Time: 37 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- The Grilled Pineapple Salsais also great with grilled salmon or shrimp.
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 4 fresh pineapple wedges OR slices (about 8 ounces)
- 1-1/2 tsp butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- Brush pineapple with butter and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon seasoning.
- Grill over medium direct heat, 6 to 7 minutes, turning every 2 minutes to char all sides.
- Remove and cool enough to handle.
- Chop pineapple and combine with bell pepper, onion and cilantro; squeeze lime juice over all and toss to mix.
- Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- Generously season chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Grill over direct medium heat keeping lid closed as much as possible, 16 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Grilled Pineapple Salsa.