Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Cook Time: 44 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- All the great flavors of a Caesar salad in a tasty wrap.
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine oil, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic powder in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 10 to 14 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once halfway through.
- Remove chicken and cut into ¼-inch strips.
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce; top with salad dressing and parmesan cheese.
To cook heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Chicken may also be cooked on stovetop, if desired.
Add chicken and cook until browned, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through