Easy Triple Citrus Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- Lemon, lime and orange make these cupcakes triple delicious!
- 1 tbsp freshly grated orange peel
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) white OR yellow cake mix
- 6 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon peel
- 4 to 6 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding orange peel and vanilla extract with other ingredients.
- Bake as directed on cake mix package for cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes when cool.
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer, until frosting is desired spreading consistency.