Skip to content
Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Pan Dinner Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- The sweetness of the dried cranberries brings a touch of freshness to this cozy dinner that is all roasted in 1 pan.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place vegetables and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and 2 teaspoons seasoning; stir until well coated.
- Place on large baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- This should take about three fourths of the pan.
- Place chicken thighs in same mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine wine, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons seasoning.
- Pour over chicken and gently stir until chicken is well coated.
- Place on the remaining one fourth of baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches a minimum of 165ºF.
- Stir vegetables halfway through cooking.