Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- Spinach even the kids will love! Use oven ready lasagna noodles to make this quick and easy vegetarian entreé.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, patted dry
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- 2 can (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 oz no boil lasagna noodles (8 noodles)
- 1 jar (about 24 ounces) prepared spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Set aside.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Line with a single layer of lasagna noodles.
- Top with half of spinach/cheese mixture.
- Pour half of spaghetti sauce over all.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting for easy serving.