Skip to content
Cajun Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 33 Minutes
Yield: 32 Servings
- Cajun seasoning and hot sauce combine to make these wings extra spicy.
- Generously season chicken wings with 3 tablespoons seasoning.
- Grill over direct medium heat, 18 to 22 minutes, turning frequently, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 165°F.
- Place in large bowl.
- Combine butter, hot sauce and ¼ cup seasoning; pour over chicken.
- Toss chicken until well coated and let rest 5 minutes.