Skip to content
Cajun Scallops with Lemon Herb Sauce
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Spicy scallops with a citrusy dipping sauce.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2/3 cup Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1-1/2 lb sea scallops
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic, granulated
- 8 oz cucumber, cut into 2-inch sticks
- Combine cornmeal and cajun seasoning.
- Dredge scallops in cornmeal.
- Heat oil in saute; pan.
- Add scallops and cook 5 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, Italian seasoning, lemon juice and garlic.
- Serve scallops with Lemon Herb Sauce and cucumber sticks.