Skip to content
Cajun Marinade Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Simple but tasty marinade on chicken, pork chops or any kind of seafood.
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 2 lb chicken breasts OR pork chops
- Combine oil, water, juice and Cajun seasoning in a resealable plastic bag; add chicken or pork.
- Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove meat from marinade (discard marinade), and grill, broil or bake as desired.