Cajun Fish Sandwiches
- Cook Time: 46 Minutes
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- Spicy sandwich with a tasty tartar sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dill relish
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 4 (5 to 6 ounces each) tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- Combine mayonnaise, dill relish and ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Season both sides of tilapia with 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Split hoagie rolls and spread bottom half of roll with Cajun Tartar Sauce.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, top with fish, tomatoes and more Cajun Tartar Sauce, if desired.
- Serve immediately.