Skip to content
Baked Taco Dip
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Yield: 20 servings
- Creamy dip with all the flavors of tacos!
- 2 cup sour cream
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup ( 8 ounces) shredded four cheese Mexican blend
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning Blend
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) diced black olives
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Beat sour cream, cream cheese and cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.