1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place salmon, skin side down, on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Dry the salmon with a paper towel.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon, rubbing it in.
5. Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning over the salmon.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
7. Prepare rice by bringing the water to a boil then add the rice, garlic pepper seasoning and parsley (if using dried). If using fresh, stir in after cooking.
8. Cover and turn down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
9. Serve by placing a serving of rice on each plate and top with a portion of salmon.