Sweet and Spicy Meatballs
- Cook Time: 3 Hours, 10 Minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- No one will ever guess that grape jelly is the base for this sweet and spicy sauce on convenient frozen meatballs.
- 1 package (26 ounces) fully cooked frozen meatballs, homestyle flavor (about 52), 1/2-ounce size
- 1 jar (18 ounces) grape jelly
- 1/3 cup Sweet & Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Combine jelly and seasoning; pour over meatballs.
- Place cover on slow cooker and turn to HIGH setting for 2 to 3 hours.
To make meatballs on the stove combine jelly and seasoning in a large saucepan. Add meatballs and stir well. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are hot, stirring frequently. Transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm.