- Combine broth, butter, celery, mushrooms, parsley, onions, sage, poultry seasoning, salt, basil and pepper in a large saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, soup and chicken; stir into broth mixture until smooth.
- Pour over bread and mix well.
- Place mixture in a greased 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours or until a thermometer inserted into center of stuffing reads 160F.
Stuffing can also be placed in a greased, covered casserole dish, and baked at 275F for 3 hours.