- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds but leave stems intact.
- Place peppers, cut side up, on baking sheet lined with foil or coated with cooking spray.
- Stir together cream cheese, goat cheese and spices in a medium mixing bowl.
- Divide evenly between pepper halves.
- Mix bread crumbs, lemon peel and oil in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle over peppers.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is heated and bread crumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
To speed up filling the peppers, put cheese in a resealable plastic bag. Snip off one corner and pipe into peppers.