- Combine 1 tablespoon seasoning and ground beef.
- Form into 8 patties; set aside.
- Brush onion slices with oil; set aside.
- Sprinkle each side of patties and onions with an additional 2 to 3 teaspoons of seasoning.
- Grill the patties and onions over Direct Medium-high heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, 8 to 10 minutes for medium doneness, turning once when the patties release easily from the grate.
- During the last few minutes of grilling, put a slice of cheese on each patty to melt.
- Assemble the burgers on buns with the tomato slices, grilled onions,and an equal amount of Six Pepper Guacamole on top halves of hamburger buns.
Place onions on a preheated vegetable grillpan for easy grilling!