Peppered Beef Kabobs
- Cook Time: 47 Minutes
- Yield: 5 kabobs
- Fantastic for the meat and vegetable lover!
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into wedges
- Combine oil, water, lime juice, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed and salt in a large bowl.
- Add meat; cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove meat from marinade and discard remaining marinade.
- Thread meat and vegetables alternately on skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes).
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Variations: Add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Replace 1 tablespoon lime juice with 1 tablespoon red wine.