Oatmeal Raisin and Toffee Cookies
Cook Time: 37 Minutes
Yield: 4 dozen
- Soft and chewy.
- 1 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Beat ineggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, raisins, coconut, pecans and toffee bits.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.