Skip to content
Mocha Macaroon Clouds Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 48 cookies
- Light, delicate cookies - just the right dessert after a heavy meal!
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar with electric mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Mix sugar, coffee and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- Add sugar mixture to eggs 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe or drop by tablespoonful 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.