Skip to content
Margarita Glazed Shrimp
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 2 Entreé Servings
- Tasty glazed shrimp with a hint of lime- on the table in less than 15 minutes.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp corn syrup, dark
- Dash pepper, cayenne
- 1 lb shrimp, 25 to 30 count, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tbsp tequila OR orange juice
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Add tequila and shrimp.
- Cook shrimp 3 to 4 minutes until just turning pink.
- Add corn syrup, lime juice, seasoning salt and cayenne pepper.
- Stir to mix well and glaze shrimp, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lime zest.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges if desired.
- Serve over rice or couscous.