Skip to content
Garlic Roasted Pork Loin Recipe
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- A simple marinade adds delicious flavor to a pork tenderloin.
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tsp freshly ground pepper, black whole grinder
- 1 tsp freshly ground sea salt grinder
- 4 to 5 clove Minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1 each pork tenderloin (12 to 16 ounces)
- Combine wine, lemon juice, pepper, salt, garlic, corn oil and pork in resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least one hour, not longer than a day.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove pork from bag and place in roasting pan; pour remaining marinade over the top of the pork.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes until pork is lightly browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325F and continue to roast pork until an internal temperature of 155F is reached.
- Remove pork from oven; tent with foil for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.