Garlic Pepper Chicken Wings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Total Time: 70 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Dozen Wings
12 chicken wings
3 Tbsp. Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning Blend
½ C. brown sugar
¼ C. lite soy sauce
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375° Line a large baking sheet with foil and set a wire rack on the foil. Spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Place wings in a bowl or sealable plastic bag.
- In a bowl, whisk together the seasoning, brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture over the wings and toss to coat.
- Place wings on the prepared wire rack and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over using tongs. Pour another ¼ cup of the mixture into a small bowl.
- Using a pastry brush, apply the mixture to the wings. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn wings over again and using a clean pastry brush, apply the remaining mixture to the wings.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.