Fresh Summer Bean and Tomato Salad
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 5 servings
- Flavorful herb laced dressing perks up summer's best beans and tomatoes.
- 1 bag fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped, seeded Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- OR pesto
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Blanch green beans by boiling beans in water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain; set aside to cool.
- Place all tomatoes in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Stir in Italian herb seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over tomatoes; stir.
- Add cooled beans; toss gently.
- Top with feta cheese.