French Cheese Spread
- Cook Time: 4 Hours, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 16 to 20 servings
- This rich spread will remind you of Boursin cheese! A great make-ahead appetizer for your next party.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/4 tsp Dill Weed
- 1/4 tsp Marjoram Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Cover and chill a minimum of 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.