Dijon Glazed Chicken with Peppers
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Use a variety of colored bell peppers for extra eye appeal.
- 3 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Tarragon Leaf
- 1 each red, green and yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine mustard, honey, vinegar and tarragon in small bowl; reserve 1 tablespoon glaze.
- Brush chicken with some of the glaze.
- Broil chicken for 7 to 8 minutes; turn chicken over and brush with the remaining glaze.
- Broil for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Brush with reserved glaze.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high, add peppers and stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Place peppers on a serving plate; top with chicken.