- Heat milk, water and butter in small saucepan until the butter melts.
- Remove from heat and set aside until the mixture cools to between 120to 130F.
- Beat the milk mixture, sugar, egg and yolks, salt, yeast and 2 cups of flour in a large bowl with electric mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
- Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place about 1-1/2 hours.
- Punch dough down.
- Press into greased 12 or 14-inch pizza pan (with sides).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled, 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice and peel in a large bowl.
- Combine the sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- Lightly brush dough with 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey, leaving 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs ontop of honey.
- Arrange apple slices on coffeecake.
- Top with sugar mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix all icing ingredients together until smooth, adding enough milk for desired consistency.
- Drizzle over coffeecake.
May use Cinnamon Sugar in place of Cinnamon Maple Sprinkles