Layered Fiesta Dip
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Yield: 20 servings
- A party favorite.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Beat together cream cheese, taco seasoning mix and milk with electric mixer.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with green onions, ripe olives, cheddar cheese and lettuce.