Garlic and Herb Roasted Broccoli
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Roasting broccoli is a great way to serve this ever-popular vegetable.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup optional: shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine oil, chili powder and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl and drizzle with seasoned oil.
- Toss to coat; place on baking tray coated with cooking spray.
- Roast at 425F for 8 to 12 minutes until desired doneness.
- Remove broccoli from pan.
- If desired, sprinkle with cheese before serving.