Cinnamon and Honey Carrots
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Simple enough for any meal but delicious enough for holiday entertaining.
- 1 lb (4 cups) baby carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange peel
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Combine carrots, water, orange peel, cinnamon and ginger in a large skillet. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 minutes until almost tender.
- Add honey and butter.
- Mix well and continue to cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes until carrots are well glazed.
- Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.